Zakopane is a city in southern Poland, about 28,000 inhabitants, located in the province of Lesser Poland since 1999. The city called the winter capital of Polish, is located in the northern part of the Tatra Mountains, the only mountain range with alpine characteristics in Europe. central.
DETAILS OF OUR ROUTE:
We leave early in the morning heading south from Krakow, after 100 kilometers of road we arrive at the city called Zakopane, the most sought-after winter destination in Poland.
Once in Zakopane, we can visit:
- Ulica Krupówki – main street
- Ulica Kościeliska – the oldest street in the city
- Old Church and Old Cemetery
- Parish Church of the Holy Family
- Gubałówka – panoramic hill north of the city
- Kasprowy Wierch – mountain south of the city
- Zakopane Radio Tower
- Martyrs’ Museum – dedicated to the victims of the gestapo
- After the visits, you will have some free time to eat, walk and shop.
We will return to Krakow around 17.00.
Duration – 8/9 hours
Language – The activity is carried out in Italian
Included – Transportation